Monday 24 May 2010

The Tri that wasn't...

Sadly, as a result of either the tuna sandwich I had for lunch on Thurday 29 April, or some sort of virus I managed to catch, I didn't do the TT Race #2. Having been ill (I'll spare you the horrible details!!) from roughly midnight Thursday until Saturday night, during which time I managed to lose just shy of 10pounds, I thought it best not to do the race, and decided to play photographer (taking almost 300 pics! - oh the joy of digital!) and cheerleader.



As we packed up the car for C's race I sort of regretted my decision (thinking "maybe I could do this...), but came to realise that I'd made the right one when I got tired just standing poolside by the cafe! Better safe than sorry I suppose...(begrudgingly...)



Next race - Monday 31 May 2010 - Thames Turbo Race #3 - rest assured I will be staying away from tuna...

No comments:

Post a Comment